Access to and use of this site ('teach.shakespearesglobe.com') is provided by Shakespeare's Globe subject to the following terms:
- This website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
- All contents of this website, including the trade marks “Shakespeare’s Globe”, and the Shakespeare’s Globe logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Shakespeare Globe Trust.
- You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
The Shakespeare Globe Trust runs and maintains a number of websites, across its online presence. 'teach.shakespearesglobe.com' is a website in its own right, separate from other sites operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. The terms and conditions outlined here apply solely to this website.
Other websites owned by The Shakespeare Globe Trust contain their own terms and conditions of use. These include: ‘shakespearesglobe.com’ and ’globeplayer.tv’. If you wish to use these in addition to 'teach.shakespearesglobe.com', you would need to create a new account with your preferred email address.
Links to Third Party Sites
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Shakespeare Globe Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. The Shakespeare Globe Trust does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
The Shakespeare Globe Trust conforms to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, and we are committed to protecting your privacy and data.
- 'teach.shakespearesglobe.com' will not ask you for contact permissions (such as email, phone or post). In compliance with the GDPR, we will not use this account or the information contained contact you for any marketing or promotional services.*
- If this use of data changes, we will update you accordingly and require you to accept the new terms and conditions of use for 'teach.shakespearesglobe.com'.
- Any correspondence you receive from The Shakespeares Globe Trust concerning 'teach.shakespearesglobe.com' will relate to the security and accuracy of your data, in line with the GDPR, i.e. Forgotten Password Request or Security Update.
* Please note: if you have created an account on ‘shakespearesglobe.com’, you may be contacted by The Shakespeare Globe Trust according to your selection of communication preferences.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
How do we protect your personal information?
While we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, this website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide us. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Please note that we do not use secure server software where you subscribe for our email newsletter service via our website as you are not required to input any credit card details.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your personal information changes or if you wish to correct it. We will endeavour to correct, update or delete information your have provided to us as quickly as possible