Our Privacy Promise
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
How do we protect your personal information?
While we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, The Shakespeare Globe Trust will collect, use, store and disclose your personal details in accordance with our own Pivacy Policy. Furthermore this website has robust security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide us.
What information do we collect and why?
We will obtain personal information from you when you shop online, enquire about our activities, register with us or subscribe to one of our services online. This may include your name, address, phone number, email address. We analyse the trends in information that you and others provide in order to obtain a better understanding of our audiences and improve the services that we have on offer. We may share your information with other organisations that we think may interest you, but only if you consent to this. When you provide your details you will be asked if you want this to happen. You can change your mind about this at any time by contacting us.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Shakespeare Globe Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. The Shakespeare Globe Trust does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
If you wish to create a link to this website - you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
Access to and use of this site ('teach.shakespearesglobe.com' and ‘shakespearesglobe.com/teach’) is provided by the Shakespeare's Globe subject to the following terms:
1. The ‘Globe Education Teach Shakespeare’ website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
2. All contents of this website, including the trademarks ‘Shakespeare’s Globe’ and the Shakespeare’s Globe logo, the ‘Teach Shakespeare Searchbar device’ and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Shakespeare Globe Trust.
3. You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1. If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.